On a mission to connect knitters with the latest fiber industry news and trends, Stitch Scoop delivers a curated daily newsletter with the day’s need-to-know happenings. Discover a newly released pattern, a forthcoming book, or an upcoming retreat. Plus, stay on top of events, KALs, and more!
Founded by a veteran knitter and industry insider who drinks too much coffee and spends too much time on Instagram.
Who Is Stitch Scoop For?
- For knitters who want to stay in-the-know. Discover a must-knit pattern, a new yarn, and who’s knitting where.
- For local yarn shops who might not have the time to scroll through social media, but want to keep their store stocked with the hottest yarn and coolest patterns.
- For designers and dyers who want to stay on top of the industry and join the conversation with their designs, yarns, and voice.
What To Expect from Stitch Scoop
- Daily Scoop emails are sent Monday – Thursday and feature 3 news stories and 1 newly released pattern.
- Cast On emails are sent every Friday and featured a roundup of 4 patterns that typically fit a common and timely theme.
- Event and KAL calendar is located at www.stitchscoop.com/events and features retreats, festivals, KALs, yarn crawls, and more.
Follow Stitch Scoop on Facebook and Instagram.
Want To Share Your Fiber Industry News?