Stitch Scoop lands in your inbox to connect you with the industry's coolest news, but how can you best leverage what you read? You might find yourself clicking through and registering for an event that you discovered, but you also might find that some of the news might not apply to you right then [...]
About firstname.lastname@example.orgThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far email@example.com has created 96 blog entries.
(1) Submit Your Mittens For Kate Davies' Warm Hands Design Competition, (2) Register For Camp Starlight 2019, (3) Sign Up For Sustainablist's Yarn Mail Newsletter, (4) Cast On Vintage Silver Socks + Shrug
(1) FibreShare registration starts this Saturday, (2) Get ready for Kristen Kapur's Mystery Sock Along, (3) Maker's Mile is this Saturday, (4) Cast On Mina Phillipp's London B.Ridge Hat
(1) Submit your favorite pattern to Mason Dixon's March Mayhem, (2) Register to Knit at the Estate, (3) Get Arne & Carlos' New Sock Yarn, (4) Cast on Meaghan Schmaltz's New Athenaeum Cowl
Welcome, New Knitters View this post on Instagram A post shared by fibre space (@fibrespace) on Jan 13, 2019 at 11:12am PST Great solace, camaraderie, and purpose can come from knitting, which could be why a new group of knitters has joined the community. Furloughed government workers are coming together at Fibre Space, a [...]
(1) Create Your 2019 Ravelry Project Challenge Goal, (2) Get Organized With These Project Pages from Sew DIY, (3) Rachel Coopey's New Sock Book Is Now Available, (4) Cast On Bits of Honey Mitts
(1) Clara Parkes Lands The Wall Street Journal, (2) Pre-order the popular Maxwell Utility Roll, (3) Discover Kelbourne Woolen's new colorways, (4) Cast on Purl Soho's Shoulder Forward Pullover