Welcome, New Knitters View this post on Instagram A post shared by fibre space (@fibrespace) on Jan 13, 2019 at 11:12am PST Great solace, camaraderie, and purpose can come from knitting, which could be why a new group of knitters has joined the community. Furloughed government workers are coming together at Fibre Space, a [...]
About email@example.comThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far firstname.lastname@example.org has created 99 blog entries.
(1) Create Your 2019 Ravelry Project Challenge Goal, (2) Get Organized With These Project Pages from Sew DIY, (3) Rachel Coopey's New Sock Book Is Now Available, (4) Cast On Bits of Honey Mitts
(1) Clara Parkes Lands The Wall Street Journal, (2) Pre-order the popular Maxwell Utility Roll, (3) Discover Kelbourne Woolen's new colorways, (4) Cast on Purl Soho's Shoulder Forward Pullover
(1) Knitting With Company Spring Retreat is March 28-31, (2) Indie Untangled Pops Up in Portland on February 2nd, (3) A Commuter's Scarf, (4) Cast on An Afternoon in Lison
(1) YOTH's Daughter Gets New Colorways, (2) Meet Melanie Berg + Isabell Kramer in NYC, (3) Register for Interweave Yarn Fest, (4) Cast On Rye Light Socks
(1) Enter The Good Stuff Awards, (2) Craftsy Reduces Its Pattern Library, (3) Join Katinka Design's Knitmas KAL, (4) Cast On Julie's Wrap by Joji Locatelli